Some Wee Videos Too!

VERY proud of this skiing bunch!  No one could even put on skis at the start of this.









Quotes of the day

“We went snowboarding today. I liked sliding down the slope. It was tricky to keep my balance but I tried harder and found it got easier the higher we went up the hill.” – Katie Fisher

“First I did canoeing. I just wanted to try it and I said to myself – GO FOR IT!” – Emily

“I went gorge walking. It was quite cold but also fun. I liked sliding down bits of the gorge and looking at the views of the snowy mountains.” – Reece

“We went gorge walking and did orienteering. The gorge walking was really cold and my boots filled with water but I liked going down the rock chutes into pools of water.” – Teegan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog